The DC Go-Go Joggers represents the soul of the DMV (Washington DC Metro Area). It’s a homage to our culture that thrives from Maryland through Washington DC to Virginia.
Our hoodie is meant for those folks that believe in this heartbeat of the Nation’s capital. It’s contains the rebellious spirit of home rule to don’t mute DC. The DC Go-Go Hoodie represents all of our local pioneers from Chuck Brown, Lil Benny and the Masters, Rare Essence, Red and the Boys, Hot Cold Sweat, Pecise, Backyard Band, Junkyard Band, Northeast Groovers, What Band, Pure Elegance, Huck-a-Bucks, Black Alley, Black Passion Band, CCB, TCB, UCB, New Impressionz, ABM, Bela Dona, Team Familiar, and so many more.
Grab your DC Go-Go Joggers today and show your pride for our sound and culture.
The joggers are the style of today’s go-getters. It feels soft and light weight, with the right amount of comfort. Perfectly made for men and women. These joggers com in multiple colors black, navy, black heather, and athletic heather.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg