The Go-Go Maryland Joggers represents the soul of the DMV (Washington DC Metro Area). It’s a homage to our culture that thrives from Maryland through Washington DC to Virginia.
Our hoodie is meant remember when the world stopped for Go-Go Live in October of 1987. This hoodie contains that spirit rocked the Capital Center by our hometown heroes such as Junkyard Band, Rare Essence, and Chuck Brown. The Maryland Go-Go Hoodie embodies that Prince George’s style and swag.
Grab your Go-Go Maryland Joggers today and show your pride for our sound and culture.
The joggers are the style of today’s go-getters. It feels soft and light weight, with the right amount of comfort. Perfectly made for men and women. These joggers com in multiple colors black, navy, black heather, and athletic heather.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg