The District Colors Joggers is the space where Washington meets DC. It’s a collective of apparel that captures the spirit that flows from Chocolate City to the Think Tanks on K Street.
We are a brand that flexes the independence of today’s entrepreneur and working professionals. Our mission is to provide clothing for dream chasers, creatives, and hustlers.
The District Colors Joggers is not only driven by a melting pot of cultures, but also a fresh gumbo brew of ideas. We witnessed how hip hop has used culture to innovate new products and services. People from all types of backgrounds are empowered to express themselves while monetizing their creations.
That’s why everything from our blog focusing on business & profession development to our litty-azz clothing apparel is a reflective of what’s happening today.
We are where innovation meets swag.
Get ready for that 10K run or take it slow in your backyard—these joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable either way.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• Tapered fit
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast color drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador or Honduras