The District Joggers is the space where Washington meets DC. It’s a collective of apparel that captures the spirit that flows from Chocolate City to the Think Tanks on K Street.
We are a brand that flexes the independence of today’s entrepreneur and working professionals. Our mission is to provide clothing for dream chasers, creatives, and hustlers.
The District Clothing Company is not only driven by a melting pot of cultures, but also a fresh gumbo brew of ideas. We witnessed how hip hop has used culture to innovate new products and services. People from all types of backgrounds are empowered to express themselves while monetizing their creations.
That’s why everything from our blog focusing on business & profession development to our litty-azz clothing apparel is a reflective of what’s happening today.
We are where innovation meets swag.
The joggers are the style of today’s go-getters. It feels soft and light weight, with the right amount of comfort. Perfectly made for men and women. These joggers com in multiple colors black, navy, black heather, and athletic heather.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg