The Go-Go DC T-Shirt represents the soul of the DMV (Washington DC Metro Area). It’s a homage to our culture that thrives from Maryland through Washington DC to Virginia.
Our hoodie is meant for those folks that believe in this heartbeat of the Nation’s capital. It’s contains the rebellious spirit of home rule to don’t mute DC. The DC Go-Go Hoodie represents all of our local pioneers from Chuck Brown, Lil Benny and the Masters, Rare Essence, Red and the Boys, Hot Cold Sweat, Pecise, Backyard Band, Junkyard Band, Northeast Groovers, What Band, Pure Elegance, Huck-a-Bucks, Black Alley, Black Passion Band, CCB, TCB, UCB, New Impressionz, ABM, Bela Dona, Team Familiar, and so many more.
Grab your Go-Go DC T-Shirt today and show your pride for our sound and culture.
These printed t-shirts are the style of today’s go-getters. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and stylish for both men and women. The tshirts designs come in multiple colors such as black, white, red, and blue.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping